Utility & Industrial
Electroswitch is an acknowledged leader in the electrical industry. Over 40 years of experience goes into the design and manufacturing of our quality rotary power switches. The application of these switches for control of complex power systems through centralized switchboards and panels has been our specialty in the military, industrial and utility fields.
In addition to being the first choice of major electrical utilities, Electroswitch rotary power switches and relays are specified by manufacturers of high quality, heavy-duty control systems. These range from hi-shock Naval ship-board and nuclear reactor control to rugged industrial equipment such as locomotives, tractors, and other high vibration and hi-shock applications. Their durability and reliability have proven to be the most economical for our customers' most taxing applications. The dependability of our switches is the result of sound design, careful manufacturing, and rigid quality control. When a product line is as specialized and as critical in application as ours, we have to do the right job the first time.... and every time... to maintain our customers' demands for the highest quality and reliability.
From critical applications like life support systems and massive data communications centers to every day necessities like street lighting, people depend on the performance of electrical switches. When you select a switch or relay from Electroswitch, you’re gaining the benefit of over 50 years of experience. The primary supplier of rugged, high-quality products for electrical utilities, nuclear power plants and the U.S. Navy, Electroswitch has the knowledge to meet the intricacies of any application with quality, reliability and performance. With Electroswitch, there's... "Never A Doubt."
The Advantage is Yours
- Products proven in the most demanding power industry applications
- Products with the highest dependability and reliability
- Proven performance in high shock and vibration environments
- Qualified supplier to virtually every electric utility in the United States
- Widest variety of switches and relays available in the industry
- Custom tailored product modifications
- Strongest technical support team in the industry
- Ability to meet the most stringent delivery requirements
- Place orders electronically using EDI, or utilize mail, phone, or fax