FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Compact size only 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ x 3″ Watertight, oil-tight design meets NEMA (IP 67) washdown requirements
- Highly tamper resistant reduces liability exposure “Positive-break” NC contacts assures interruption of safety circuit upon actuator key removal
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant housing
- Eight optional key entry locations
- High-strength, stainless steel actuator key tolerant to mechanical abuse without damage
- Meets CE, IEC, BG and VDE standards. UL & CSA pending
- Solenoid latching models available (Model AZM170)
- Individually-coded actuator key option
Two-piece safety interlock switch consisting of rugged switch mechanism and geometrically unique actuating key.
For use with movable machine guards which, when open, expose operator to machine hazards.